5+1 Resolutions Our Digital Marketers are Ready to Make in 2022
Sooner, it will be that time of the year again. Last year, most of us very successfully ditched our Gym-Everyday-Resolution by the end of January. We, in fact, went ahead to say it’s going to be ‘the year of healthy eating’ but hey, Cheesy Pizzas, Double Decker Burgers, and Mexican Tortellini were more of digital marketers’ diet.
Coming out of the imagination bubble this year, we plan to commit to resolutions that make sense to us (read: are realistic).
Yes! We’re talking about the Resolutions Our Digital Marketers are Ready to Make in 2022.
Without much ado, let’s see what we collected from our motivated marketers:
1. Invest Time and Efforts on Video Marketing
Creating video campaigns has taken the front seat now. Wyzowl reports that 59% of marketers are going to use video in 2022. Talking statistically, 85% of users prefer YouTube and 79% of users prefer Facebook for their video marketing platforms.
Ask our video editors how pumped up they are about this. It’s amazing to see them come up with freshly brewed ideas on the following most famous formats:
- Shoppable Videos
- 360 Degree Videos
- Explainer Videos
- Entertaining Viral Videos
- Product Demos
- Vox Pop Interviews
- Software Tutorials
2. Improve Engagement Statistics using New Tools & Techniques
We can put our money on ‘Engagement’ for becoming the biggest thing on social media in 2022. As we progress into the next decade of digital marketing, the success metrics will change.
Previously, the focus was ridden by likes, reach, and impressions. But this year and beyond, brands will go- “Small Steps, Big Win.” Meaning, they may want a niche audience that interacts with their page. They want more comments and shares. They want the involvement of sentiments.
Need some advice? Here you go:
- Utilize the immense of social media listening tools to manage your online reputation
- Strategize games, contests, and giveaways
- Brands do the talking ( Do see how McDonald’s and Burger King pull each other’s buns)
- Get the right amount of personal with your audience- talk about favorite books, hobbies, vacation destinations, etc.
- Create Facebook Groups which allow users to interact better by posting questions, queries, and more by themselves
- Gain followers more than likes
- Our favorite trick — 2 Attention Seeking words at first; ‘Contest Alert!’, ‘Big Bonanza!’, ‘HOTTEST SALE!’ and so on
- Improve your engagement number by- umm… — simply, Engaging. Reply to comments whenever, wherever necessary.
3. Phew! Staying Organized.
Worry less! We’re not going to command you to ‘clean your desk’. We believe, a messy desk is the proof of a working creative mind.
We’re here to talk about — Cloud Storage, Process Automation & Realistic Timelines — for staying organized this year.
- The Cloud Storage era has begun. You are late to arrive if you’re still not using the concept. By cutting off the chaos and presenting the required docs anywhere, anytime, cloud storage is here to stay.
- Process automation may sound too technical but imagine if your trivial tasks can be taken care of by machines? AI has proven its roots when it comes to social listening tools, content management systems, and other digital marketing tools. Look out for Hubspot, Marketo, AdRoll, Oracle Eloqua, BuzzPortal, and more.
- Realistic Timelines are REAL! We all want to frisk-n-whisk our magic wand to make clients happy. However, question yourself- In quest of completing the task in a jiffy, have you been over-ambitious with timelines? This leads to unrest, stress, and disappointment later. What to do? Ask your teammates before setting a deadline. Add a day or two to be on the safer side. Learn how to prioritize tasks. Also, keep improvising!
4. Come out of our Social Media Marketing Comfort Zone
Did you play it safe in 2021? Well, time to come out of the cocoon.
Our marketers have created exceptional campaigns for social media marketing in the past. Now, we’re ready to shoot another year full of surprises and excitement.
How we’re planning to do so? Here:
- Plan holistic campaigns for brands that resonate in online as well as offline activities.
- Getting inspired by Lipton Green Tea Fit Cart, our creative team will actively look for opportunities to create health-first campaigns for our brands to encourage the audience for a healthier lifestyle. When we care for them, they care for us.
- Create ‘Moments’. Want to run a campaign? Want to show off your cool tweets of the year? Want to compile the best days on Twitter? Create Moments. They’re impactful, engaging, and a way to reuse the best of your content.
- Run online polls and analyze the results to generate data-driven strategies.
- Along with our brands, we’re intrigued to find new ways to bring out ideas from the audience. Some awe-struck-some examples of user-generated campaigns:
- Starbucks’s design your cup challenge
- Cadbury’s make your chocolate at Madbury
- Heineken’s share your idea for biodegradable beer packaging to win $10,000
Aren’t these offbeat ideas inspiring you? We’re so ready to dive into our creative pool.
5. Amp up our Storytelling
Storytelling is like working fuel. Without this, our campaigns won’t perform. It’s the best way to beautify your texts. Even better than the use of rich vocabulary.
Be friends with phrases like “You know, what happened with me at that time?”, “This is how I…”, “When…… happened, I felt…” and similar story initiators.
Upon asking our marketers about interesting storytelling tips, here’s what they have to say:
- Our Story Artist, Misty says, “When I’m designing for a brand, I visualize a few colors that define that brand the best. You can always get the clue from their logos, website, or their brand values. Based on that, I love to create a theme that continues throughout their social media platform. You know, I am obsessed to make Instagram pages as portfolios. This leads to consistency which is the basis of good storytelling.”
- Our Story Weaver, Jolien says, “Getting A to Z understanding is of utmost importance for me. I want to enter the shoes of the brand’s owner, think like its employee, and draw a storyline based on what I would expect from this brand as a customer. Research is the story-making element for me.”
- Our Storywriter, Richa says, “To write a story, you need illustrations. To illustrate, you need imagination. To imagine, you need to dig into the deepest level of your creative mind. I try to sketch a blueprint first. This leads to mining facts and infusing creativity. Once, I’m ready with the data, I sip a cup of coffee and scribble down the plot. Next thing I know- my story is up for everyone’s delight.”
Hope that you noticed, all of our experts have personal ways to tell a story. What’s yours?
The +1 Resolution: Own the 3Hs- Healthy, Happy, and Harmony
Not even joking. We want to be a family of happy and healthy creators. That’s why our company culture entices everyone into a health-conscious lifestyle. Join us during lunch hours and you’ll find us eating Caesar Salad, Lentil Vegetable Soup, Air-fried chicken, and other homemade dishes. We also start our day with some yoga together. Any stress between the team is resolved during these activities which keeps harmony among us intact. This time we’re not just saying, we mean it with our intention and action.
We are doubling our efforts for doubling the results. As the digital marketing platform, we are spearheading our clientele brands towards their dream market position and expected revenue. Do you see yourself with us? Let’s chitty-chatty then!